"A proud member of ....".

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2016

Pam Dawber 2

Pam Dawber  Request

A multi media drawing I made after Pam was a little bit older.  I don't remember why I added those awful glasses.  This was started in water color but then I changed to color pencil so I could get it published to Flickr.com and also to Versali pages.  I hope you like it.  I sure do.

This is another art peice showing my fantasy.  I do in no way suggest that Pam Dawber would participate in this activity at all.  It is just a fun fantasy of mine.  Artwork by Tommyspt for his blog.
www.tommysptoriginalart@blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Just on its own merits, its perfect, but knowing that it was modeled on Pam makes it even better. Who's the lucky boy? Robin Williams? I don't think he has enough body hair though... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorization on this one.

    ReplyDelete