"A proud member of ....".

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Double lap spanking

back in the late 70's or early 80"s, i saw this picture in a magazine called corporal (i think).  I had never dreamed of being spanked across two laps in my life.  I had to admit that the picture was very interesting aand also an extreme turn on.  i imagined the warmth of four thighs, or three the way the picture shows, under my thighs and stomach, the extreme sting of  two hairbrushes spanking alternately.  the extra arms holding me in place so that i would have no hope of avoiding spanks. any how i just had to draw the  picture. i still find it very fascinating.  i have never had it happen  to me , but it is interesting to think about.  I hope you all enjoy it .

3 comments:

  1. Nice scenario/ nice drawing, Tommy. I especially like the way you haven't scrimped on the size of the brushes. They look good and heavy :).

    I've seen this kind of thing a couple of times in photos, but I guess logistically it's quite difficult. The ladies would have to get a nice rhythm going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still one of my unfulfilled fantasies. I have seen several pix depicting this scenario, so I know it happens.

    Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had the pleasure once, not brushes but hands, wow, very intense but fun!

    ReplyDelete