"A proud member of ....".

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday after church

                                                              
                                                                        Saturday had been a busy day.  I had mowed the lawn, raked the yard, prepared the mower for winter storage. It was alot of hard work.  My neighbor came by and asked if I would like to go for some liquid refreshment, so i rapidly agreed.  We went to the local Hooters Bar and had a few beers.  Well those few beers of course led to a few more and then something to eat and of course watching the dance shows that the waitresses put on when not serving.  We had a great time.   could not believe it when the bar tender called last call and I looked at my watch and discovered that it was one o'clock in the morning.  When I got home my wife was waiting for me in the kitchen, frantic, as to where I had been.  I had somehow neglected to tell her that we were going out for a couple of beers.  After she calmed down, she said that we would have more discussion about it tomorrow as it was now after three in the morning and we had to go to church at nine o'clock service.  I looked at her and said, "Are you kidding, I am not going to be in any shape to go to church and listen to preacher jones give one of his long winded sermons.  I think I will just stay in bed in the morning." She pointed out that how I felt was my own fault and that she had told friends that we would go to breakfast after church with them and that I was not going to embarrass her by making her change the plans that she had made.
      At seven in the morning she started telling me to get ready for church.  i could hardly open my eyes and my tongue felt like it was wearing a mo hair sweater and my eyes seemed to be cemented shut.  I rolled over again, plled up the covers and groaned and moaned.  "Out of bed NOW, " she said as she puled the cover completely off the bed and left them on the floor. "This is your own fault and I don' feel at all sorry for the way you feel this morning.  Now get out of bed or I will throw a pither of cold water on you.  Your suit is laid out and the shower is running. Now get going or i will get my hairbrush and give you some incentive to move."  It had been over a month since the last time she had spanked you with her hairbrush and you did not want a repeat performance of that so you got up and headed to the shower.  30 minutes later you were dressed and ready to go.  "How are you feeling now?" she said.  You toldher that you were so tired and sick, head ache and nasty taste in your mouth, and upset stomach and really wanted to go back to bed.  She handed you a cup of strong coffee and a piece of toast and told you to eat something and hope it makes you feel better.  Shortly after you left for church.
        Charlie, your friend who you had gone for liquid refreshment was there with his wife also.  He didn;t look in any better shape than you were either.  He pointed at you and began to laugh,  You shrugged and said, "Yup, hungover real bad, but Hooters was a good time last night, I guess it was worth it."  You caught a very hard elbow in the ribs and you looked at your wife.  She was livid, as angry as you had ever seen her.  Then you remembered that she had said " what a disgusting bar had opened a few blocks from the house.  Hooters was the name.  Scanty clad waitresses with big "hooters "  wearing shirts too skimpy, just not the type of place we need in out neighborhood.  I had better never hear that you have been patronizing it"  Of course with the hangover you had not been thinking very clearly and had blurted out what a time you had had th in front of her and the other familys that were gathered waiting to go into the church.  Charlie also was looking at you like "what the heck did you ever say that fr=or and his wife was standing with her hands on her hips looking at him and also livid with  steam coming out of her ears she was so angry.  Again you just shrugged and figured anything you said now would just make things worse.  Shortly the church doors opened and greating the preacher you went into the church.
       It was very hot in there.  Stuffy also, and of course you were not feeling well to begin with. you had to loosen your tie to breath.   Open your jacket,  Your wife looked at you and told you to sit still. The service started.  Up and down you got,  groaning, Everytime you move,  Your wife shushed you and said to be quiet if you were not going particpate, at least.  Then came the sermon.  Your head immediately dropped on your shest as you fell asleep.  the combination of the heat, the hangover, the pressure of knowing that your trouble you were in was mounting, led to deep sleep very quickly.  Your wife elbowed you but even that did not wake you up.  Finaaly the sund of everyone laughing woke youl you opened your eyes and heard the preacher say, "If you cannot get him to stop snoring could you please take him hoe so that others can at least hear my sermon."  Your wife, when you looked at her was the brightest red that you had ever seen her,  She grabbed you by the ear and led you out of the church saying apologies all the way out.  She even smacked your bottom a few times when you stumbled.  She stopped where the deacon and his wife were tosay that unfortunately we were not going to be able to make breakfast with them this morning but she had business to attend to when we got home this morning.  Maybe we can arrange another time to go out.  with thatshe smacked my bottom a couple of more times as we went out the door.  When we got to the car I tryed to apologize.  She just said that she had never been so embarrassed in her whole life and that I was ging to get the spanking of my life when we got home.
        When we arrived home, I knew better than to argue, apologize or anything else that would land me in more trouble.  I asked where she was going to spank me and she said in the bed room.  get the dresser chair out, get my hairbrush,  strip naked and wait for me by the chair,  I will be in in a few minutes.  I need some coffee to calm down a little so that I don;t spank your bottom completely off of you.  I knew I had it cming so i did as she told me.  i was standing as she requested when she came in.  She sat down. piced up the hiarbrsh. patted her lap and said for me to get over.  I did.  Then she started to scold. Punctuated each grievance with abut 10 hard smacks,  I had had over a hundred hard spanks before she finally got down to the real spanking.  I was wiggeling, moving on her lap, bouncing up and down across it and begging as much as i could between the ows and ouches. then it happened,  I had never been reduced to tears when being spanked by her before.  I was blubbering, crying my eyes out. telling her how sorry I was. Sniffing and just laying still .  finally she stopped.  She said that this is not the end of it.  I was to be on a very short leash for the next month.  Any infractions in my behaviour would end up over her lap with the hairbrush being applyed again and again.  The she said tht i was to go to bed and not come down until supper tonight.  I didn;t argue.
As i lay in bed all I could think about was  what a jerk I was and how lucky i was to have my wife to look for me and to care enough to correct me when my many faults caused problems.  then I fell asleep. 
     
















3 comments:

  1. As usual great drawing, great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, story, felt the spanking just reading it and the drawing is beyong terrific, again love the detail like the slip showing.

    Great stuff, thanks.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab drawing sexy domme wife damn I wish I could find one just like her

    ReplyDelete