"A proud member of ....".

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Your Definitly Not Too Old


  You are Definitly Not too Old


       My eighteenth Birthday…  I am no longer a child.  I am a man, about to graduate from high school in a couple of weeks and then go to college to set myself up for a good job and fine career.  It will be so good to be mostly on my own.
          “Hi Tommy.  Happy Birthday!”  Jen said as she came up to me at my locker as I was putting away my books.  “Thanks Jen,” I said with a big smile on my face to match the smile she was wearing.  “Do you want to go to my place for some happy birthday making out,” I added.  “My mom won’t be home until
six, so we can have a nice long make out session.”
          We came in the front door and I told Jen, “why don’t you make yourself comfortable on the sofa and I will get us some refreshments and be right back.”  I went to the kitchen and I went immediately to the back of the lower drawer where I had hidden a couple of cans of beer behind some vegetables.  Took them and I grabbed a bag of chips from the table and went back into the living room.  I set them on the side table and sat down beside Jen.   She noticed the beer and asked, “Beer?  You know I don’t drink beer.  A glass of wine maybe with dinner but beer,” she just shook her head no.  I ran out to the kitchen and got her a coke instead.  She smiled and then invited me to join her on the couch by saying,  “Come here birthday boy, but behave your self ore I will have to give you a birthday spanking”.  I slipped in next to her and kissed her .  “You wouldn’t do that to a man now would you?” I asked and kissed her again before she could answer.  I kept kissing so she could not answer.  Jen started to struggle and her eyes came wide open.  
          I heard my Mom ask,  “Jennifer, are you all right.  Thomas, (Mom only calls me Thomas when I am in deep trouble or she is very angry) what do you think you are doing,  Jennifer was obviously trying to get you to stop.  Why is there beer here?  What is going on?”
          My response was not what my Mom expected.  “What are you doing home?  You are supposed to get home at six.”  Then looking at the smoke starting to come out from my Mom’s ears (She looked that angry) I added, “We just came home to celebrate my eighteenth birthday.  I got refreshments and then we were going to have a nice happy birthday kiss.  Then I decided I would try to get another one, then I heard you speak.  I didn’t even hear you come in.”
           “Thomas you go stand in the corner while I find out what really was going on,” Mom said, pointing at the corner beside the couch. 
            “Knowing what usually happens after Mom sends me to the corner I pleaded,  “Mom, please, don’t, today is my birthday,  I am eighteen years old.  You can not punish me this way.”
           “Now, or I will have you strip naked and stand there,” Mom warned,  I hustled to the corner and put my nose into it. 
          Mom turned to Jennifer who was wide eyed and looking at me standing in the corner. Mom had Jennifer explain what had happened.  She emphasized that she refused the beer and that was why there was a coke there also.  Mom said, “Good for you”.  Jennifer said, “all was going good until I told him to behave or she would have to give me a birthday spanking and then he started kissing me so I couldn’t talk again.  I started struggling and then I saw you coming toward us.  That is what happened.  I wanted to give him some good news as a birthday surprise for him.  I was going to tell him I was accepted at the same college he was, so we could continue dating instead of having to look for other people to date.  It would make settling in to the new college life so much easier, but he wouldn’t stop.  I think he was expecting that I was going to spank him.
          I had turned and looked at Jennifer when she mentioned that she had told me she would spank me.  Mom looked at me as Jennifer finished saying she was going to be going to college where I was going.  She was right.  I was worried about having to meet a new girl to date.  Mom interrupted my thinking, “Nose in the corner Thomas”.
          Mom then asked Jennifer if she considered herself capable of giving a good spanking as well as a birthday spanking.  Jennifer said,”yes she could.  She babysat for younger children and sometimes she had to spank them when they needed one.  She also said that she had spanked her younger brothers as well when her Mom was too busy to deal  with them.”
          I was shrinking and trying to blend into the corner as I was not liking the way this conversation was turning.
           Mom looked at me and ordered, Thomas, “go get a straight chair from the kitchen and bring it in here”.  I was about to say something but Mom cut me off.  “Now”!
          
“Have Tommy set the chair in front of the sofa and tell him to stand by it as I will be right back”, Mom instructed Jennifer.  Tommy was blushing bright red as he slowly returned with the chair.  Jen said to put it in front of where she was sitting on the couch and stand by the side of it.  She was smiling and chuckling.  So big man on campus Tommy is going to get spanked by his mommy and most likely his girl friend.  I think this is going to be a very interesting time.  I started to say something but Jen looked at me with a real “don’t you dare say anything look’, so I stifled myself and gave a sorrowful look at the stairs as I heard Mom slapping the hairbrush softly against her thigh as she walked down the stairs.  She came to the chair and she looked at Jen.  “Did he give you any trouble”, she asked?
          “No Ma’am,“, she said.  “He looked like he was going to beg but thought better of it when he heard the hairbrush slaps on your thighs as you were coming down the stairs.  I must say that that is an impressive looking brush.  Looks like it will get a boys attention”.   
          “Yes it is, an ebony hairbrush, a real antique.  So Jenifer you told him that if he misbehaved you would have to give him a birthday spanking.  That sounds like a good idea as he misbehaved and it is his birthday.  Why don’t you take a seat on the chair Thomas so nicely brought into us and we will start with you giving him a nice birthday spanking”, Mom said
          Jennifer seated herself and adjusted her skirt and looked at Tommy and said  “It seems that you have earned a birthday spanking and I am going to give it to you.
           Please Jen, don’t spank me. This is so embarrassing., Tommy pleaded”.
          Mom seated herself on the sofa and adjusted her skirt to get comfortable.  She asked Jennifer “How is a person usually dressed when they get their original birthday spanking”?
          Jennifer thought, while my eyes popped out.  I started blushing so much I looked and felt like an electric burner on high.  Jennifer looked at me and laughed out loud.  “Why they are naked of course,” she laughed.
          Mom simply told me, “Strip for your birthday spanking.  If you are not naked in one minute Jennifer and I will undress you”
          In fifty seconds I was standing naked by Jennifers’ left side.  “Change sides, I am right handed she added.  As I walked around her she asked if I was happy to see her,” as I was quite aroused.  When I got to her side she pulled me down across her lap and adjusted me to the position she wanted.  “Let’s see, he is eighteen years old. Some added for good luck and some more good health. I will add a bunch more to help you be better in the future about treating your girlfriend like you did.
          “ I like the way you think”, my Mom added.  Jennifer raised her hand and started counting the smacks.  At three I was saying “ouch”. At ten I was starting to beg her to not spank so hard, at eighteen she said, and now 10 for each of the other categories, when she stopped, I was crying lightly.  She really knew how to spank and that was just with her hand. 
          Mom then stood and told Jennifer that she was going to give me a good birthday spanking also.  With that she pulled me over her lap and started spanking immediately.  She counted to eighteen and stopped.  I was crying outright.  She then laid on another thirty hard spanks and then I was told to put my nose in the corner again.
          Jennifer and Mom chatted about me and Mom told her about how I was always needing to be spanked.  She said that she had left work early today with the idea of taking me out for dinner to celebrate tonight.  I guess I will call take out and send him to bed early right afterwards.  Would you like to stay and eat with us.  Tommy is now without clothes until bedtime so it will be good punishment for him to be naked while life goes on around him.  I sobbed loud enough that mom heard.  See he is learning while still in the corner.
           Jennifer called and her mom said that staying for dinner and a birthday celebration was all right so she and Mom continued chatting.  The chatting turned to mom’s hairbrush and Jennifer was handling it, smacking her palm and thigh and stated that she really was going to need to find one of these somewhere.  Mom said that E Bay had them every now and then and the prices were very reasonable. 
   Shortly there after, I was called out of the corner to face them on the sofa.  As I stood before them his arousal again became apparent.  Jennifer told me that she was now going to spank me for real.  She got up and seated herself on the chair and told me to “get into position”.  I did and soon I was begging and dancing across her lap.  The brush raised and fell, creating fire everywhere it landed.  I was crying freely, trying to cover up my bottom with my right hand.  Jennifer stopped and got him over her left thigh and pinned his legs with her right leg.  She grabbed my right hand and pinned it up on his back so he could not move.  She started again.  The brush moving continually to strike another spot on his bottom, each spot was now glowing bright red, after another 3 minutes she stopped.  He was just laying limp across her lap and not moving other than sobbing and trying to catch his breath, Jen let me lay there for a few minutes and then ordered me up and back to the corner.  I went willingly, anything to stop that brush from falling.  In a few minutes they both came over and examined my back side.  Jennifer said, “Wow, that looks really sore and blisters are developing”.
          Mom said,  “he has been a lot sorer than this, but I think we should spread some skin cream on his back side to remoisten it so that too many blisters will not develop and cause pressure bleeding.  Take him across your lap again while I get some lotion for you to apply.  Mom left to get the lotion and Jen sat down on the chair again and called me to her.  I hurried over, hoping that she would not notice I was becoming aroused again.  I quickly laid down and when she adjusted me my arousal becan to grow harder and harder.  “Well now”, Jen said as she felt it pushing against her thighs,  I wiggled trying to get it to move where she might not feel it.  She pushed me off her lap and stood looking down on me.  I rolled over and my backside met the carpet.  “Ouch” I cried and I quickly stood up.  Now my arousal was right in front of  Jen’s eyes.  She looked at it and told me I was a very naughty boy and she was going to enjoy watching my Mom give me a real good hard spanking.  I tried to put my hands over it but as soon as I touched it started to shoot right on Jens’ blouse and skirt.  I started crying and begged her to forgive me just as my Mom came back with the lotion.  She went and got some paper towels to wipe off her clothes,  She smiled at Jennifer and told her, “if he starts to get aroused give him a few smacks.  Usually that will make it go down.  If it doesn’t and he climaxes it is a much smaller cleaning job”.
          Mom handed me a paper towel and told me to clean my penis so I would not stain her skirt when I went back across her lap for lotion.  I did while Jen watched and checked to be sure I got it all.
          Jen told me, “get over again”.  I did and she gently rubbed a lot of lotion on my backside.  It felt cool and the rubbing seemed to take some of the sting away.  When she finished I stood again and she asked me if I was sorry for continuing to kiss her when I knew she wanted me to stop.  I told her “Yes, I am very sorry”.  She told me I was forgiven but I should never do it again or she would spank me much harder than today’s.  Jen got up and moved me to the right side of the chair and patted my backside and she went and sat on the sofa.  “Now I am going to enjoy the next part of the show”, she said as she made herself comfortable and crossed her legs.  Mom picked up the hairbrush and moved to the chair and sat down.
           As Mon sat down and looked at me, I started begging.  “Please Mom, I am so sore, I cannot stand any more,”  “You can and you will”, Mom said and she pulled me over her left thigh and trapped me with her right leg over my legs.  She pinned my arm up on my back and raised the brush high and slapped it down.  I sounded like a firework going off and the sting was so bad I cried out.  “Normally I would start slow and then build up in speed and hardness.  I think tonight I will just spank as hard and fast as I can for 3 or 4 minutes and then stop to see how the spanking  is working.  Jen does your watch have a second hand. How long until it hits twelve”.  “Fifteen seconds,” she answered.   “Good”, Mom said,  “count down from five  seconds and then say when 3 minutes have past.     
          Mom was resting the brush on my backside.  Jen counted,” “five, four, three, two, one and the spanking started,  the pain was ridiculous.  It seemed my bottom was being smacked, more than once a second and my mom continued to move the brush all around my bottom.  I was dancing as best I could, but being pinned in like that, was not very much but I was crying a lot and begging for her to stop.  I looked at Jen and she was open mouthed watching and every few smacks she checked her watch.  With about a minute left I was completely worn out.  Just laying across her lap and absorbing each smack without struggling at all.   Jen called “three minutes in five, four, three, two, one and time.  Mom stopped and put her hand on my bottom,  “yes”, she said.  Now that is a well spanked bottom.  Jen got up and put her hands on my bottom and agreed with Mom.  I still lay very still on her lap trying to catch my breath.  All that yelling and crying had taken the wind out of me.  She let me lie there for another minute or so and then told me to get up and go to the corner.  They watched my very red bottom as I walked back to the corner.  Mom and Jen discussed what to get for supper.  It appeared that pizza won out.  Jen laughingly said that it will remind us of his spanking as his bottom looks like a pizza now.  They also ordered a cake from a bakery and ice cream to go with it.  A half hour later the food was delivered and I was allowed to join them in the kitchen.  I brought back the chair from the living room and gently set my bottom on it   I was hungry, sore  and still embarrassed.  After Pizza, Mom put candles on the cake and they sang happy birthday to me.  Jen started to ask if I wanted another birthday spanking but Mom cut her off.  I think the punishment spankings are over and even a gentle spanking would seem like a punishment one to him with his bottom so red and sore.  We enjoyed the cake and ice cream and then we sat around and talked about college and high school graduation plans.  Then mom had me over her lap again and she applied a nice thick layer of skin cream and she rubbed it in very nicely.  Then I went up stairs to bed and about 5 minutes later they both came in and sat on the edge of the bed and we discussed why I had been spanked tonight.  Then they both kissed me good night and Mom and Jen went back downstairs and continued to chat and laugh .  I listened until I fell asleep which was only a few minutes.  I slept well though I had a recurring dream of Jennifer coming to our house to give me spankings.. Darned if I didn’t soil the sheet last night.

7 comments:

  1. "Soiled the sheet"? I imagine more than once! Very evocative and compelling story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. always fun to read. Thanks, and as usual that brush looks lethal. You did give me the idea to check ebay for ebony hairbrushes... but wonder if they are real? Do you have any experience in spankings that involve ebony hairbrushes?
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom and aunt both had antique ebony brushes,. when they strike it even sounds different than a regular hairbrush and the burn is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is wonderful, hot and i so want her to spank me
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story. I want a spanking like that from two women. Not sure it will ever happen, but my wife joined by her sister spanking me would be good.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly made me think about a new hairbrush. Love the drawing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be her husband regularly spanked

    ReplyDelete